Thursday, August 25, 2011

Who?


 Who am I?

It's a very tricky question for me, I am/was a people pleaser. I lived and did things according to what other people wanted and what they expected of me. So, in reality I don't know. One thing I do know is that I'm an introvert. I love being with my own thoughts and often times I can be found starting into space. Strangley enough, my blank stare usually reads as standoffish, rude and snobby. Strangley enough, I'm none of those things.

Awkward, nerdy and quirky discribe me better. I'm innocent to a fault wanting to see the good in humanity, but often times be disappointed in humanity. At the age of 27, I still like coloring books and the big box of crayonas, I did major in art after all. I'm the one who over analysis and gives philosophal reasoning to every interaction she has. And I'm the one that's an expert in psycology, even though I've only taken one class.

I'm so shy and uncorrdiated in social situations that love from afar, and sadly have been rejected by said person in front of a class room in middle school. I'm person who thinks imperfections and intellegence are beautiful and more important that looks. Though I go weak for square frame glasses and bowties. I have no experience in love, but I'm still hopeful enough to believe that there is someone out there looking for me.

Until then, all I can do is work on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin