Thursday, September 15, 2011

Last Day


My week and a day long vacation starts tomorrow, and I'm so excited. I'm going to sleep in tomorrow, it's going to be so nice not have to wake up before the sun.

[via flickr]

One of the main things I'm going to be working on is my room. I think I should be able to get my room clean within the 10 days that I'm off cleaning 1 hour a day. Though I may end up work on it more since I'll have the time and energy to do it. I've managed to keep the areas that I cleaned clear of any more junk. 

[via jamiepaul]

My saving for Chicago has been going okay, I've gotten $75 dollars saved so far. So, that's a step in the right direction. I'm going to save $75 from each check for the remainder of the year, so I'll have $525 saved up. And then I can put my bonus check in my savings a well. Then I can bump my savings to $300 a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin