Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sally's Beauty


I received an email from Sally's a couple days ago for a $10 off coupon. Of course, me being the product junkie that I am I got two things. One was Mixed Silk Leave-In by Silk Elements and Argan Oil Intense Hydrating Masque by Proclaim. Both of these products were on sale for $5 dollars. I used my $10 off coupon, got both products for free and only paid $6 in shipping and my items should be here on Thursday, which is perfect because I'm going to need a hydrating masque after I chemically straighten.

I also stopped by Sweetbay last night and bought Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Creamy Aloe Shampoo and African Pride No-Lye Relaxer. I got two boxes of the relaxer since my hair is mid-back length. I detangled the back half of hair last night. And I'm going to detangle the front tonight. My mother is going to help me put the relaxer in, so that makes things easier for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin