Thursday, October 27, 2011

Awkward and Awesome Thursdays

[via lilyka]

*Awkward*
-waking up everyday this week and thinking it was Friday
-dancing at my desk to my favorite old school jam and one of the higher ups seeing me *oops*
-laughing out loud at a meme, I hope no one heard me
-Blogger telling my that I'm following to many blogs and can't add anymore

*Awesome*
-I made three scarves this week for my Etsy shop
-someone brought in sweet stripes peppermint candy *yum*
-my doll was delivered from Iplehouse
-cheesy chicken & broccoli casserole
-Blogger telling my that I'm following to many blogs and can't add anymore *what? I think it's kind of awesome*

1 comment:

  1. stopping by from follower fest, i'd love for you to stop by my blog and checkout the huge giveaway going on- http://thelovelypoppy.blogspot.com/2011/10/blog-follower-giveaway.html xoxo nicole

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin