Friday, October 21, 2011

Twelve by 2012


I came across the Oh Hello Friend Blog and they are holding a 12 things to do before 2012 challenge. So, I thought that I would participate. Plus, making list are fun.

 bold = finished!
italic = in progress

1. Etsy- make several hair accessories, take pictures, getting shipping labels and bubble mailers, make business cards, and post my work by Thanksgiving Day in time for Black Friday

2. Sponsors- sponsor at least three people by the end of November

3. Room- finish cleaning room

4. External HDD- clean and organize my external hard drive

5. Payment Plan- make my payment schedule for 2012

6. Hair- give myself a trim

7. Fast- do a sacrificial fast- no television

8. iPod- go through my iPod and get rid on music I don't listen too and duplicates

9. Diet- do the 30 paleo challenge
10. Blog- think of new topics to write on, blog series

11. Read- start and finish Joyce Meyers' Battlefield of the Mind

12. Youtube- make 1-2 videos on or before December 31, 2011



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin