Monday, November 14, 2011

Busy Weekend


I had a some what busy and interesting weekend. 

My mother and I went grocery shopping on Friday. And while we were standing out in the checkout line a woman tried to ask me out on a date. I've been praying and asking God for someone to ask me out on a date. My grandmother always told me when asking God for something to be very detailed, or you'll get the first thing that comes along. That happened to my friend in college, she wanted a guy who was tall and a Kappa (fraternity.) And that's was she got, a tall Kappa, but he was a liar and controlling. So, I'm going to sit down and write out what I would like in a Husband.

Then on Saturday I went to see J. Edgar. It was amazing and if you've been debating seeing it, don't wait any longer...go. Leo is an amazing biopic actor. I remember when he did The Aviator and Catch Me If You Can. I learned a lot about J. Edgar that I didn't know before, it was a emotional movie and I feel that every actor brought their best to the table. If it doesn't win an Oscar I'll be surprised.

On Sunday I just rested. My back has gotten better, I'm still have some problems standing and walking, but nothing like the first few days. Now I have that lingering, dull nagging; I have hopes of being better at the end of the week.

As far as my diet, I decided to go back to calorie counting. I find, while my body doesn't burn carbs well, not carbs at all make me crash. I can barely stay awake at work a lot of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin