Friday, November 4, 2011

FF #1


I absolutely love this website. The premise is, if your house was on fire what would you grab? It really puts into perspective what's important to you. Plus, I'm nosy, so it's a way for me to look into people's lives without being a stalker, lol.




I think doing this is a good way to clean your home. Make a pile of the the things that you would grab and whatever doesn't make it into that pile has to go. Keep only things that you will need daily of course (change of clothes, toiletries, food).

If my home was on fire I would grab:
-laptop
-external HDD
-iphone
-ipod
-dolls (seven of them)
-wallet
For a while now, I've been thinking of fixing a suitcase for myself will all the things that I value. So, if there was a fire I could grab the case and go. If your home was on fire what would you grab?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin