Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year

[via rennyx]

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

So, this year is already off to a good start. I planned on making my faith board yesterday, but I didn't have any ink for my printer. My parents were going to Kmart, so I tagged along. 

I stopped by the cosmetic section to look at the polish. And Loreal has a new line called Colour Riche, so I got two colors. And I decided to check our Rimmel polishes. I bought a color back in April called Bare Naked, which is a nude color and was released for William and Kate's wedding. It's the perfect nude color. My mother asked to use some and I let her. And she ended up using the entire bottle. I was none to happy. 

So, I've been looking to buy another bottle since May, that's when I found out that that stores had stopped carrying it. And yesterday I found it, actually I found four bottles and I bought all of them. They were tucked behind other polish colors that looked similar. I happened to pull out on off the bottles and read that it was Bare Naked, so I dug through the entire rack trying to find as many as I could. 

Sadly, Kmart didn't have any ink for my printer. Then we ended up stopping by Walmart, my mom had to pick something up for dinner. I went in to check for ink, they didn't have it either. I asked the salesman if there were any inks that were compatible. He checked, and my printer is obsolete. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, I've had the printer since 2002 (freshman year of college.) So, I had to buy a new printer, I didn't want to spend a lot and thought I'd have to spend at least $50 for a brand new one. HP has a printer and it was only $29. And it prints fast beautiful pictures. So, I'm excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin