Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Vegan Day 3



Today is day three of my vegan diet and the last day of January. This month flew by so quickly, normally it take forever for January to be over.

This vegan thing is working really well for me. I've always been a carb eater anyway. I think the reason I gained weight was because I was combining carbs and fat. But, lowering my fat intake has worked for me, I've lost three pounds already. And I feel so much better eating high carb than I did eating high fat.

And I love quinoa. I don't get sleepy eating it like I do rice. But, rice may not make me sleepy anymore now that I cut the fat really low. I guess I'm going to have to make some rice over the weekend and see how my body reacts to it.

Today, I brought eight banana and two cups of quinoa to snack on during the day. I'm not sure what I'm going to have for dinner. I might have some cereal and apple juice. I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin