Monday, September 5, 2011

Happy Labor Day!

[via awesomelyfly]

Happy Labor Day! How did you guys enjoy your weekend? I didn't do anything to exciting, I went to Target and JoAnn's to pick up some things and I've been making bracelets for my Etsy shop, so at least I've been somewhat productive. I hope to have a good amount of inventory for the Christmas holiday. I signed up the the Indie E-Conference hosted by Tieka of selectivepotential and Elizabeth of delightfully-tacky. They are going to start Monday and have seven days worth of post about getting your blog name out there, designing your blog and behind the scenes footage of NYFW.

[via awesomelyfly
 
Other than that I've been utterly bored. I did manage to find a new blog to read, so I've been going back through the old post and reading them. Shrek 2 is on right now, but I think I'm going to take a nap and catch up on some sleep, even though you technically can't do that, but I'm going to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin