Sunday, October 9, 2011

Atkins Shopping

[via google]

So, today's plan is to go shopping for Atkins. I've went on the Atkins website and wrote down all the foods that are acceptable in induction instead of going into the blindly like I did the last time. My plan is to eat three times a day at 6:00am, 12:00pm and 6:00pm. I get home late sometimes so I end up eating at 10:00pm and that's way to late. So, I'm going to bring breakfast, lunch and dinner to work with me. 

I need to buy one of those plastic ice buckets (Igloo?) so I can keep my veggies and meat cold through the day. And I can hide it under my desk since my desk is tucked in the corner. And I have a new body inspiration.


Her name is Jamie Gunns, I think she has a cute shape. I have narrow hips and a long torso and legs, so I think her shape is realistic for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin