Monday, October 10, 2011


Today, I am restarting Atkins after being off for two months. In that time I've gain five pounds, boo. I went from 332lbs to 317lbs back to 322, but I'm still in the negative in lbs lost. But, it's my fault I gained because I wanted to eat what I wanted. This time I'm following the Atkins protocol like I should have the first time. This time I'm eating lost of veggies. Here's my menu for the day.

Breakfast: 
3 Jimmy Dean Links
1 Sting Cheese
Water
--------------
350 calories, 3 carbs, 29g of fat

Lunch:
3 cups romaine lettuce
1/2 cup cucumber
6oz pork chop
2 tbsp Caesar dressing
Water
---------------
673 calories, 6 carbs, 29 g of fat


Dinner:
2 fried eggs
2 tbsp Caesar dressing
2 Boca Burger (Vegan)
Water
-----------------
545 calories, 5 carbs, 36 g fat

Total: 1568 calories, 14 carbs, 94 g fat

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin