Thursday, October 20, 2011

Me A-Z

 [via p3rp3tuum]

A. Age: 27
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore that you hate: Dishes
D. Dogs: None, I prefer cats
E. Essential start to your day: Blogs and preferably going back to sleep
F. Favorite color: Cobalt Blue
G. Gold or Silver: Silver, I've never liked gold
H. Height: 5’9
I. Instruments you play(ed): Guitar, Piano
J. Job title: Scan Tech
K. Kids: N/A
L. Live: Florida
M. Mother’s name: Patricia
N. Nicknames: None :(
O. Overnight hospital stays: Nope
P. Pet peeves: People cleaning their nails (I can't stand the sound), messy eaters, parents letting their kids have tantrums/run around/general bad behavior in public, non-drivers (it's call signals and the speed limit), people who ask the same question over and over again

Q. Quote from a movie: "Roses are red, Violets are blue, I'm a schizophrenic and so are you." What About Bob? (I love Bill Murray, wanna fight about it?)
R. Right or left handed: Right handed
S. Siblings:
None that I know of, but I'm adopted so there's chance.
T. Time you wake up: 3:00am, I have to go to work

U. Underwear: Yes, not wearing underwear gives me the Hebee-jebees.
V. Vegetable you hate: Cauliflower
W. What makes you run late: I'm never late, I'm always everywhere 30 minutes early...I'm anal like that.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth, chest, abdominal
Y. Yummy food that you make: Chicken Salad
Z. Zoo animal: Emperor Tamarin (they're so cute with their mustaches)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin