Monday, October 17, 2011

One for the Money- The Movie


So, I went the movie this weekend to see The Thing, it was a really good movie. I didn't want to see it at first, but I'm glad that I went.

Anyway, while walking the the room #5 for my viewing I saw this poster hanging in the hallway. Now, I love Janet Evanovich, and I know that she wanted her book made into a movie (that's why she wrote and car explosion scene in her first book.) But, I don't know how I feel about Katherine and Stephanie Plum, I just don't get Stephanie from her. On another forum they mentioned Amanda Peet and Stephanie and I can see that.

 Jason O'Mara is playing Joe Morelli.

Daniel Sunjata is playing Ranger.

 Debbie Reynolds is playing Grandma Mazur

 Sherri Shepard is playing Lula.

I can see Jason O'Mara as Joe. I dont' really know much about him as an actor, but from a physical standpoint he looks like Joe. Daniel Sunjata as Ranger...I don't know, I imagined Ranger to be taller, and little more tanned, and very suave. I expected Ranger to have a Billy D Williams quality about him. I feel Debbie Reynolds is to put together for Grandma Mazur. I think Cloris Leachman would have been a better choice. I like Sherri Shepard as Lula, I think she'd be able to embody her and give a good performance.

I'll probably go see it if I can find someone to go with me. I'm going to try to talk my mother into going. I already know this isn't the type of movie she would regularly go for, but I dragged her to see The Devil Wears Prada and she love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin