Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Hot Mess


I feel a complete and utter hot mess right now. I took another day off of work because of my back. By the end of the day I can barely move because my back has gotten stiff from getting up and down, and sitting in a hard chair.

Outside of that I guess things are okay. I may have to go to the post office and pick up my package if they don't re-redeliver. I don't like going to the post office. Having to deal with long lines and that one person who holds everyone up because they don't understand that the price of stamps have gone up.

What did you guys pray for on 11-11-11? I prayed to be cured from the current and future physical issues (I have PCOS and insulin resistance), meeting the man of my dreams sometime next year, and being successful in anything I set my mind too.

Since 11-11-11 I decided to go back to calorie counting, because it's easier than Atkins and Paleo. So far I've lost 9 lbs. So, I'm not complaining. Carbs don't seem to effect me anymore, which is even more confusing, but I'm happy.

Also, I've been having dreams lately from the Lord asking me what I want and to make a list. Now, some Christians believe that you only get what you need for survival and everything else is greedy. But Psalms 37:4 says..

"Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart."

Don't be ashamed to ask the Lord for what you want, as long as it doesn't harm or effect the free will of another, ask away. Don't let other Christians make you feel guilty for asking the Lord for a nice home, a great job, or a family that you consider perfect. God didn't create us to barely get by. God is our father, and he wants us to be sheltered in his love and live abundantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin