Monday, November 28, 2011

I stretched my second piercing from a 14g to a 12g on November 19. The right one went in fine and gave me no problems at all. The left one is giving me issues, the taper went in fine, but the plug didn't. So, it took me a while to get it in. It's oozing *boo*, but I don't think it's infected. It's not red, warm to the touch, swollen, or painful. It's just oozing. I've been to several sites trying to figure out if I need to remove the plug.

All the sites that I've been too said that if the ooze is clear or yellow it's fine and that it's lymph ooze. A lot of people get it when healing. And mine is a clear yellowy ooze, so I should be fine. I had planed on stretching a 10g this weekend; December 3rd. But, I'm going to wait until December 10th. And I'm going to do the sea salt soaks in the morning and before going to bed.

ETA//No more oozing, yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment