Sunday, December 11, 2011

Weekend


My weekend was a nice and quiet one. I went shopping yesterday at Target, which I actually hadn't planned on doing.

I bought Garnier's Length and Strength system. I used this system freshman year in college, which is going on ten years ago (I'm getting old, lol!) And my hair seemed to like it, I'm not really sure why I stopped using it. I also bit the bullet and finally decided to try Garnier's Triple Nutrition 3 Minute Undo. I'm kicked myself that I didn't try it earlier, my hair loves it. Even now on dry hair, it's still soft.

I also bought two new shirts for work, and a new sweater. So, I'm excited to wear those during the upcoming week. And my back almost feels back to normal, so I'm very happy about that. I think changing the chair I sit in at work and getting up and walking around has helped a lot. I should be 100% by the end of the year.

I think New Year's weekend I'm going to start cleaning my room. I wanted it to be done before the end of the year, but since my back went out that got pushed back.

I reinserted the 12g plus that I took out a couple weeks ago. I didn't have an infection after all, my ear was just irritated, I guess I stretched too fast. I put the plus in Friday night and now Sunday afternoon and my ear is doing just fine.No swelling, no ooze and no pain.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin