Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What for?

[via lilyka]

This picture describes exactly how I feel. tired and moody, weird thing id I have no real reason to feel this way. I guess I woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

I have been somewhat productive today. I made three friendship bracelets for my shop. So, those should be up this weekend. I'm getting a list together on the things I want to keep and get rid of for the move. I have six months before we move, but I'm lazy and I don't like packing.

The place that we are moving to is huge. Walking at a moderate stroll would take about 45 minutes; a little more or less depending on how fast moderate is for you. It's an apartment complex, but the buildings are set up like town homes, two units per building. We are living upstairs.

In our current building we live downstairs, never again. Every single family that has lived above us has either had loud sex, karate competitions, or blasted their TV as if it we Doubly Surround Sound. And we are constantly fighting with bugs and other tropic creatures. Ants, beetles, spiders (ugh!), silverfish, palmetto bugs (ugh!), snakes, frogs, geckos, salamanders (ugh!)

So, I'm looking forward to living on the second floor, at least bugs will have to work if they want to get it. Or maybe it's just the complex we live in is riddled with bugs. :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin