Monday, January 30, 2012

Vegan Ahoy!


So, today is day two of my vegan journey. I did well yesterday, though I ate all day. I read that some people, after dropping animal products, tend to be hungry a lot while their body adjust to just eating fruits, veggies, and grains.Right now, I'm eating plain oatmeal mixed with craisins, it's really good. And I brought three bananas and 2 cup of Quinoa with me to eat throughout the day. And for dinner I'm going to have a green smoothie.

I'm also writing down affirmations daily for the next month. A lot of people have had success writing down what they want daily because it helps keep them in a positive mind set. I plan on writing down each affirmation 10 times. I know some people who are writing their affirmations as much as 100 times. This is very exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin