Friday, January 27, 2012

Make Up Your Mind Already


We all have things that we would like to change about ourselves. For me, I'd like to change my decision making skills. I think I'm on of the most indecisive people, it can take me years to make up my mind on something.

I think one of the things I dislike the most is when someone asks me to make a decision for the group. I don't even like it when some ask what we should have for dinner. I remember when I graduated from high school (ten years ago in June) I decided that I wanted to go to Bennigans. And the people in my group complained about going there. And they kept asking me if I was sure I didn't want to go to Red Lobster or Olive Garden. I'm an introvert and I don't like big crowds, people's first choice is always Red Lobster or Olive Garden. I wanted a nice quiet meal with my extended family.

This is why I haven't gotten a tattoo, I would never be able to make up my mind if what I was getting is what I really wanted. It took me eight years to finally decide that I was going to stretch my ears. I admire people who are able to make up their mind quickly and go on with there day. I wonder if they're books that deal with this issue?

So, whenever someone asked me what I looked for a guy I would stand there and stare blankly at them until they picked another top of conversation. And I realized that in order to find someone whom I could spend the rest of my life with I had to figure out what I liked and wanted. I started of by writing down what I liked physically. I like tall big guys, like Jared Padalecki. I like thick jet black hair, like Brandon Routh. I like a really warm, friendly smile, like Ben Barnes. And I like s deep voice, like Benedict Cumberbatch.

That's when all the other stuff started flowing. I realized that I'd like a man whose favorite time of the year is between October 1st and December 31st. I love decorating for the holidays. And if I could have someone who likes that also it was be a lot of fun. And going through my tumblr I like guys who wear sweaters, plaid shirts, and wayfers glasses.

I always thought I wanted to marry a singer or guitarist in a band. But, I realized that not what I really wanted. I would like someone who is a songwriter and composer. Music has been a huge part of my life and I think someone who is into music as much as I am would be a good match.

I'd like someone who would go bowling or play a game of badminton. I would love someone who would like to go across the county in a RV and go to RV parks.I want some who loves cats, amusement parks, and isn't afraid of color. If I ever live in a place where you can paint the walls, they will be bright.

I need someone who is patient and will deal with my indecisiveness. I would love someone who enjoys cuddling, kissing and hugging. I'm a hug, cuddle, and kissing type of person , sadly I grew up in a family that's very hands off. Any who! I have a my completed description written down. I think I'm going to type it up and attach it to my vision board.

Right now, I getting my list together for vegan friendly foods. It's going to be strange eating high carb again. But, I like carbs better than I like meat. I was a vegetarian for longest time as a child and I skinny. I didn't start eating meat until I was eight, that's when I weight gain started, that's also when the emotional eating started too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin