Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Why?

[via modelbones]

One of my worst fears happened yesterday. 

So, I was eating my trail mix and I felt a crack on my left bicuspid. I dragged my tongue along that back of my tooth and there's a big whole in it. I don't know what happened. From the front you can't tell, but that fact that I know it's there is bothering me. But, while it bothers me, I'm not as upset as I thought I would be. I guess I'll be making an appointment within the next couple of weeks for a consult to see how much it will cost to be repaired. I think the reason my tooth weakened was the toothpaste I use. I had to stop using mainstream toothpaste because I got canker sores all the time. So, I switched to a natural toothpaste. This is so annoying and inconvenient.

I'm still working on my vision board, I still gathering pictures and making a list of the things I want in 2012. I also watched the first season of Sherlock. I've never been a huge Sherlock Holmes fan, but I really enjoy this show. I haven't started the second season yet, I may do that tonight while I eat my dinner.

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about your tooth! Occasionally I dream about my teeth falling out and that in itself is scary! Hopefully they can fix it!

    ♥ Shia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use to have dreams like all the time when I was in school. When I looked it up it meant that I was stressed and I can see.

    I'm hoping they can fix it too. But, I'm not going to stress myself out about it. Things like this happen sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin