Thursday, February 23, 2012

Hello


I haven't been able to get online or even check the blogs I follow for a couple of days now. Work has been super busy and I've been behind in my work since the end of January. I'm almost caught up though. I'm about three days behind now instead of three weeks.

Since, I've been so stressed at work it's completely sucked all of my creative energy. I haven't touched my granny square blanket in over a week. I haven't really watched TV, I go home a stare at blank walls just so my mind has a chance to do nothing at all.

And now I have to start packing for my move in May, I only have three months left. Where has the time gone? I'm going to get some boxes from work and I'm going to start putting stuff in boxes now. I have a few things that need to go to Good Will. So with those things gone it will help with the clearing out and organizing. I have several books that I need to get rid of, that will allow me to get rid of some of my book shelves.

I have a feeling this is going to be a busy year. *tired*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin