Monday, March 5, 2012

Moving Day


So, I've been going back and forth between keeping my bed and taking it to the new place. Or leaving it for Good Will and buying another bed.

Yesterday, we stopped by the complex that we are moving to, and we took pictures and measurements. my room is small and in the shape of a square, but I have a walk-in closet...I'm so excited about that. And My bed and dresser would take up way to much room. So, I came up with the idea of getting a sleeper sofa. That way I can fold my bed away and have ample space to move around. I'm going to by my sleeper at Rooms to Go and I'll by my drawers from Ikea.

And I watched about half of the MARS series. I'm really enjoying it so far. The only character I don't like is Shanzhi(sp?) she's so annoying, whiny, and needy. I also watched a movie by the name of Old Boy, it was released in 2007. It so good.

Outside of those things my weekend was rather boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin