Friday, March 9, 2012

[via byeweight]

Last night, while waiting for my ride, I came up with several ideas for things that I can make for my shop. I've already drafted some patterns, I'm going to stop by JoAnn's after going to Best Buy to get my pre-paid phone tomorrow.

I still need to order business cards -_-

Outside of that, I decided to change my blog name to Daydreams and Destinies. I'm going to spend some of my weekend creating a layout for it and then going live on Monday, March 12, 2012. So, if you're interested you can start following over there now.

While, I like the name Love's Modesty, I feel that it didn't fit me anymore, especially with where I want to go in life and the plans that I have for myself. So, I had to come up with a new one. I knew I needed a name that summed me and my blog up. The first thing I did was center myself and let all the things that I like to do cycle through my head. I asked myself what do I do the most. I daydream all the time and I truly believe that the things I hold in my heart will come to pass, when is destiny. So, that's how I came up with the name. I think it's a name that will stick in people's mind. I'm excited for the new blog and name. I hope to see you guys there. I will make an official post on Monday to the finished site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin