Thursday, March 1, 2012



[via iblameuk]

So, I'm restarting as this is March first. I haven't been doing great as a vegetarian, I've been eating meat once a day. Trying to do this vegetarian thing I've noticed that I don't like a wide variety of things. And most of my meals have consisted of some type of grain. And I've been trying new recipes, but I haven't really been liking any of them.

So, I think I'm going to add fish and chicken back into my diet, I'm going to get free range when I can. Am still going to be gluten and lactose free. I'm going to monitor my calories and fat intake. And I'm going to keep the carbs as low as possible, aiming for under 150 grams a day.

I also exercise 3 times this week. On my research on cardio, I read that we only have to exercise 10 to 25 minutes a day. That gets our heat rate up and helps build endurance.This is great news for me, because I don't like cardio. I'd much rather do strength training. I really want to get Les Mills Pump, it looks amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin