Sunday, November 20, 2011

Updates


So, my plans are to save for two to three years and move back to Chicago. But, there has been a lot of violence lately in the city and it makes me a little weary. And from what I've understood Chicago has changed a lot since I was there last lived there in 2002. I know the saying goes "You can't go home again."  When I visited my Aunt and Uncle in 2007 there were stores that are staples in the area and I forgot they even existed.

My mother suggested that I look into living in Miami, but I don't see myself as a Miami person. My father has been and he loved it, but he's also a gregarious person, me not so much. I've been in Tampa going on four years a I haven't made any friends because I haven't met anyone that I have something in common with.

Right now I'm going to concentrate on getting a car, I SO sick and tired of carpooling.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin