Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Christmas Quiz




1. Egg nog or hot chocolate? Egg Nog
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Wraps
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?
Both
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No.
5. When do you put your decorations up? The day after Thanksgiving
6. What is your favorite holiday dish?
Stuffing
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? Going to my Aunt and Uncle's house for the Christmas Party
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I was eight, and none to happy about being lied too
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
I always wanted to, but I wasn't allowed
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? colored and white lights, a bunch of mix matched ornaments
11. Snow! Love it or dread it?
Love it, but we don't get it in Florida...BOO!
12. Can you ice skate? No, I tried twice and sprang my ankle both times
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? I don't remember 
14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you? Spending time with family and friends
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert?
Ribbon Cookies
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Decorating the house together
17. What tops your tree? It changes from year to year, sometimes an angel and sometimes a star
18. Which do you prefer: giving or receiving? Both
19. Candy canes: yuck or yummy? It depends on the flavor
20. Favorite Christmas show? White Christmas and more recently Elf
21. Saddest Christmas song? The Christmas Shoes by Newsong (I actually can't stand the song)
22. What is your favorite Christmas song? Carol of the Bells, I haven't heard a rendition that I don't like

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin