Monday, December 19, 2011

Exciting and Sad Weekend

[via rhiye]

This weekend was one of mixed emotions. My mom and I hung out the weekend, we went to Blockbuster and got five DVDs for $25. We got "The Other Guys", "Dylan Dog", "Devil", "Green Lantern", and "Captain America."

We watched "The Other Guys" on Saturday, it was hilarious. Then again I'm a fan of Mark Wahlberg and Will Ferrell and have loved everything that they've been in.

On Sunday we watched "Dylan Dog." I must admit, the only reason I wanted to see the movie was to have an excuse to stare and Brandon Routh for an hour and a half. But, I really enjoyed the move, I would watch it again. And I watched "Scott Pilgrim vs. The World", again to start at Brandon Routh, but he wasn't in the movie long, but again I loved the movie. So, my plan is, if Brandon Routh is in a move, I probably like it, and I get to stare at his face *what? I'm not a stalker*

And Sunday was also the season finale of "Misfits." This season was okay. I thought I was going to miss Nathan and I wasn't sure about this new character Rudy. But, I really like Rudy and his interact with the group. Kelly finally got a new boyfriend named Seth, who is a cutie. And Simon and Alisha continued their relationship (they are my favorite TV couple.) The season got of to a slow start, but the last four episode were really good. The only thing thing that makes me sad is that Antonia Thomas (Alisha) and Iwan Rheon (Simon) are not coming back for season four, which makes me sad.

I need to get my best of 2011 list together, I'm leaning towards making a video since that would be faster that making a post. Decisions, decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin