Wednesday, February 15, 2012

And Update of Sorts


The other day I was talking to my mother. And I was telling her I think that I would be interested in living out of an RV. I've never liked being one place for too long, I don't want to live the rest of my life stuck in one place. I think I'm more or a nomad type. 

I actually looked at some RV's online. I haven't found one that I like yet, but I think that a Class C RV would be ideal for me. They are also the least expensive of the three classes of RV. I've seen them range in price from $25,000 to $100,000. It's just going to be me, so I'm not going to need something that is super gigantic. 

My switch to a vegetarian diet has been going well. The numbers on the scale haven't moved. But, I over all feel a lot better. And my skin is super smooth and I haven't had any digestion problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin