Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Meh


I've been very stressful as of late. A good amount of money is going into student loans, which is annoying, since I didn't want to go to college to begin with (my parents made me.) And it's becoming a burden. I want to move out and my fathers been hinting that he wants me to move out. But, I have to get a car first (no public transportation in Tampa), before I move out. And right now I'm not able to save because of the student loan debit.

Anyway, I'm not going to feel sorry for myself. I'm going to pray and see the positive. The Lord has control over how things work, not man. I'm going to go on a fast, sun up to sun down no food and lots of prayer. I know that threw Him everything is possible. And I know that He will show me the best way to handle my situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin