Monday, February 6, 2012

An Experiment Gone Wrong


Over the weekend I decided to try to add some thing back into my diet. While I was eating meat I would have reactions to foods with gluten and all carb, even complex ones, would make me tired. But, after eliminated meat and other processed foods, complex carbs don't bother me any more. So, I thought that might be the same for gluten foods...it's not. To keep this as clean as possible I will say that it was traumatizing.

I also tried having pizza, I know not vegan or vegetarian for that matter because it had meat. The texture of meat sickens me now, I literally spit it out. And I was having shivers down my spine because I could still feel the texture of meat on my tongue after I spit it out. Who would have thought that after a week of not eating meat that my reaction would be like that. It was interesting.

Yesterday, I made my lunch for the week. It's an orzo salad with mixed veggies and Parmesan. I had some yesterday and it's rather taste. It could have used a little more salt and pepper, I'm not very good a seasoning food.

Outside of that my weekend was rather boring. I watched the Superbowl Half-Time Show with Madonna. I thought she did a really good job. I also watched a documentary called Metal Evolution. It basically discusses the history of Heavy Metal and the sub-genres. The documentary is eleven hours, I got through the first six.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin