Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A Penny Saved Is A Penny Earned

[via n10a]

As some of you may know, I'm in love with my iPhone. But AT&T prices were crazy and I was tired of having a contract. So, I cancelled it. I no longer have an iPhone that can be used as a phone. So, it will now be a fancy ipod touch. Plus, I can always update or get new apps using my iTunes. 

So, now I have to find a pay-as-you-go phone. My mom has one and only buys $20 dollars worth of minutes every few months because she doesn't use her phone much. I think that's what I'll do. It's a lot cheaper that the $100 I was paying for AT&T.

I decided to go with a MetroPCS Samsung Admire phone. The phone itself is $80, I only paid $50 for my iPhone. But, AT&T, like I said before was $100. That was 450 minutes of talk time and the Data Plan. MetroPCS is $20 for 500 minutes. And it has web access.

I'm not sure if I'm going to stop by the store tonight and get it, or if I'm going to wait for the weekend.

One thing I will miss about my iPhone is being able to watch Youtube, but I can watch that when I get home.











No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin